Following extensive customer feedback CAP is pleased to announce enhancements to its flagship insurance product, Market Value Manager (MVM).
Market Value Manager, a system designed to deliver accuracy, consistency and control over the creation of total loss settlement values for insurance companies, is even bigger and better and now includes:
- Enhanced management information – market intelligence capabilities with CSV outputs.
- A new “For Sale” screen – up to 200,000 records of live advertised retail vehicles available for price benchmarking and customer reference.
- A new PDF output output – a customer friendly PDF document to show the evidenced valuation process and referenced advertised vehicles.
- A new “Free Text Box” field – to allow the addition of ad-hoc valuation changes with a free text description dictated by the end user.
- Registration number capture – for non-VRM look up vehicles (Bikes, HGV, Import) the ability to add in the registration number for reporting purposes.
- An updated cosmetic view – revised colours, new logo and fonts to align with current CAP branding.
- Bug fixes and process improvements.
MVM is unique in its approach to deliver evidence based valuations and transparency for customers to ensure that a fair and reasonable market value has been assigned to their written off vehicle.
Visit the MVM website for more information.
Or contact CAP's insurance specialist Scott Chandler:
Mob: 07525 989740
Tel: 0113 222 2000
Fax: 0113 222 2001
Address: CAP Automotive, Capitol House, Bond Court, Leeds, LS1 5EZ